Stylize Your Door with Beautiful Accessories
Finishing Touches for Your Door Installation
Deciding on the type of replacement door for your [seolocation] home is very important to its curb appeal, security, and energy efficiency but you must also take into account the finer details. Things like hardware options, sidelites, color, patterns, etc. all need to be considered since they can greatly affect the beauty of your home. Fortunately, this doesn’t have to be stressful experience when you have the door experts at See-Thru Windows & Doors by your side. We have several options that can help your new door accent the architecture and style of your [seolocation] home. Best of all, each of our representatives can help you design the perfect look for your new door. This includes helping you sift through the numerous accessory options.
Door Accessory Options:
- Hardware Options: The primary concern with hardware are the locking mechanisms and handles. We have several options from which you can choose, including handles and knobs of brass, nickel, bronze, and more.
- Sidelite Design: We can equip your door installation with sidelites, which are the smaller sections on either side of the door in which glass panes are placed. Typical sidelite configurations are full, three-quarter, and half. We have multiple glass options for these that feature intricate designs to add personalization to your door.
- Multiple Colors: We have several colors available for your new door installation so you can bring out the true beauty of your home’s entrance. Our beautiful woodgrain finishes work exceptionally well on the interior of your home.
- Patterns & Design: A number of our doors feature several designs and patterns from which you can choose that create emphasis on the door to immediately draw the attention of your neighbors and guests.
- Glass Shape & Style: We have several decorative glass options for your new door installations that can be fit in the door and sidelites. Some of these options are textured rain glass, beveled glass, micro granite, and our beautifully eclectic Entropy design.
Even More Replacement Door Options
The above are just a few of the accessory options that we carry. Other options include those for energy efficient glass, screens, protective cladding, security options, keying, and much more. The best way to learn more about each of these options is to reach out to our door experts, each of which are highly knowledgeable in every aspect of replacement doors. Furthermore, our experienced installers are more than capable of answering any questions you have during the installation process. To learn more about the many accessories and options we have for your new door installation, contact us today and schedule your free consultation.