1) What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers stored on your browser or device that enable the cookie owner to recognize the device when it visits websites or uses online services. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We will only keep cookies for as long as necessary to achieve the relevant purposes set out in this Cookies Policy, notably for marketing and statistical purposes.
While we may automatically use some cookies that are strictly necessary to provide the services you request or enable communications, we request your consent for all of our other cookie uses.
We use first and third-party cookies. The cookies set by us are called “first-party cookies” and the cookies set by our third-party partners and service providers are called “third-party cookies.
For your information: – First-party cookies are placed by the website the user is visiting itself, more precisely on the website’s domain. They can be used for the proper functioning of the website or to collect personal data in order to track the user’s behavior for advertising purposes; – Third party cookies are cookies set by domains other than the one the user is visiting, generally managed by third parties who have been queried by the website visited and not by the Internet user himself/herself: these cookies may also be necessary for the proper functioning of the website, but are mainly used to enable the third party to see which pages have been visited on the site in question by a user and to collect information about him/her, including for advertising purposes.
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) and other information about users over time and across different websites, including cookies, browser and flash cookies, web beacons, and server logs and other similar technologies to collect your information passively and other devices when you use this Website.
· Distinguish you from other users of the Website. This helps us provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website and also allows us to improve it;
· Track new visitors to our Website;
· Recognize returning customers;
· Learn what site referred you to our Website or device application;
· Personalize your experience on our Website, device application and on third-party social networking websites, plug-ins and applications;
· Collect and store geographic data determined by the IP address of your computer;
· Optimize and tailor our Website and device applications;
· Make product recommendations and provide you with advertising content we believe may be of interest to you. As part of this customization, we may observe your behaviors on our device applications, our website or on other websites. We may also get information about your browsing history from our trusted business partners and vendors so we can better understand our audience, our customers, our Website visitors and device application users, and their respective interests, which includes learning about your online activities across devices.
We or third parties may also collect or receive information from our device applications and others’ device applications and use that information to provide measurement services and targeted ads.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to access all or parts of the Website.
3) What sort of cookies does the Website use?
a) Essential cookies (also commonly referred to as “strictly necessary”) are necessary for the website to function and are only used to provide those essential services to the visitor. These cookies are exempt from the EU opt-in requirements or the CCPA opt-out of-sale requirements and, therefore, may be placed on devices and remain on the devices to the extent necessary to provide the essential functions. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the Website will not then work.