Beautiful Bay Windows in Fredrick, MD and Northern VA
Made for big open spaces, bay windows are the perfect combination of energy efficient, maintenance free design and beauty. They are created by combining three windows in 45 or 90 degree angles that extend from your home. Bay windows from See-Thru Windows, Doors and Home Improvements do more than expand your view of the outdoors and increase your energy savings. Bay windows offer uncompromising style, comfort and remarkable curb appeal for any home. We have a wide variety of colors, sizes, and other options to complement your home. Plus our windows are installed with an air-tight seal, preventing uncomfortable drafts and outdoor allergens from entering your home.
Bay Window Features:
- Seating: High quality seatboards, headboards and side panels are manufactured from furniture grade plywood.
- Maintenance Free: Interior surfaces of bay windows are also available with optional laminates, which eliminate the need to paint or stain the bay’s interior, while also providing greater ease of maintenance and more durability.
- No Leaks: An anti-water penetration system helps protect against unwanted water and moisture damage.
- Energy Efficient: Our windows are insulated and come with options like double pane, triple pane, argon gas and low-e.
- Protection: Ice and water shield barriers protect wood from adverse weather and protects the overall integrity of the bay unit.
- Value: Increase your home’s resale value with a gorgeous bay window.
Bay Window Contractors for Rockville, Maryland and Northern Virginia
Our professional installers have years of experience installing replacement windows on homes in Waldorf, Maryland and Northern Virginia. We’re proud of our work and the relationships we’ve built with the community and our customers. Add beautiful windows to your home and start saving money on your energy bills. Contact us today for more information or to schedule your free, no obligation in-home estimate. You can also check out our other windows styles like bow windows and double hung windows.