Bow Window Installation
Bow windows feature three or more windows of identical shapes and sizes. The architecture creates a subtle curve on an exterior wall. Inside a room, these windows create a nook that offers imaginative possibilities for a cozy reading space, window seat, display shelf or indoor garden.
See-Thru Windows, Doors & Bathroom Remodeling provides your solution when you want new bow windows. Since 1994, our family-owned and -operated company has offered high-quality window replacement and installation services. We’re proud to serve communities throughout Maryland and Virginia.
What Are Bow Windows?
Bow windows contain beautiful, arc-shaped structures. They usually feature casement windows, which can brighten your surroundings with natural lighting and provide unobstructed scenery. By cranking the windows open, you can improve your room’s ventilation and feel more connected to the outdoors.
Our bow windows come in multiple designs and accommodate large areas. They’re ideal for exterior walls with at least 80 inches of space. They can also wrap around the corner of your home.
When Do You Need Window Replacements?
Over time, your windows may show visible signs of aging, wear and tear or damage. You may notice differences in sound, air control and temperature. Can you hear lots of traffic or construction? Or have you noticed airy drafts, increased energy bills or pollen particles entering your home?
If you notice any of these factors, you may need bow window replacements. Our experts are dedicated to finding the perfect designs suiting your style preferences and home improvement goals.
Benefits of Our Bow Window Installations
Our bow window replacements come in a wide array of colors. You can choose from three, four, five or six equal panels of glass with contemporary styling in a versatile design. New bow windows offer a range of benefits, including:
- Energy savings: An insulated window with triple-pane, double-pane, argon gas or low-emissivity features can keep your temperatures consistent.
- Durability: An optional laminate eliminates the need to paint or stain the bow’s interior, offering low maintenance and greater durability.
- Seating options: Choose designs with high-quality manufactured headboards, side panels and seat boards from furniture-grade plywood.
- Leak-free designs: An anti-water penetration system can protect your home from moisture and water damage.
- Weather protection: Ice and water shield barriers offer protection for the structural integrity of the unit.
- Increased home value: Visually pleasing windows provide a way to boost your curb appeal and property value.
Transform Your Home Today
Ready to enhance the look and function of your home? To get started, contact our team today! We’ll be happy to give you more information about replacing your bow windows. Feel to browse our current specials to explore ways to save on your project.