How Do You Know When It’s Time to Replace the Windows at Your House?
Are you unsure of whether or not it’s time for a window replacement at your home, there are many warning signs that you can look out for. For many homeowners, the warning signs will be different which can make it hard to decide whether or not its time to replace your windows with better products in terms of performance, functionality, and beauty.
Some of the many reasons that you should contact a reliable window company for a replacement can include:
- High energy bills caused by windows that are drafty, old, or not made with the latest energy-efficient technologies
- Window functions that no longer operate properly including requiring extra force to open the window. This can be caused by windows that are swollen or poorly painted.
- Too much noise coming in from outside because your windows aren’t soundproof or aren’t properly absorbing sound waves.
- Windows that are building up fog or condensation can be a sign that your seals have failed and it’s time to replace them before they get too leaky
In addition, some homeowners may determine that they’re ready for new windows for reasons other than immediate problems. Some of these reasons can include looking for products to enhance the curb appeal of your home, reduce your carbon footprint, or to have a lower maintenance window solution that is easier and safer to clean.
Window Replacement Options for Your Home
If you’ve determined that it’s time for a window replacement at your home, look no further than the experts at See-Thru Windows, Doors & Home Improvements. We offer a wide array of high-quality replacement windows that you will love. No matter which color blend or window style you select, you can rest assured that it will be professionally installed by window experts who have a unique understanding of the industry.
In fact, some of the unique properties of our windows include:
- FiberCore reinforcements to prevent your windows from bowing or warping
- Polyurethane foam insulation to prevent heat transfer
- A unique construction that boasts 30% more glass than traditional windows to let in more light and provide a better view
- Pure uPVC construction for a window frame that is resilient to outside forces
- And more
We Stand by Our Work
If you’re ready to enhance your home to enjoy all of these impressive benefits, our window installation team will come to your home to expertly fit your new products to your residence. In fact, all of our replacement windows are backed with an impressive lifetime transferable warranty that will keep you protected for as long as you own your home.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about the replacement windows and installations that we offer, contact the experts at See-Thru Windows, Doors & Home Improvements today. When you do, we will happily answer any questions you may have about our products.