Enjoy an Accessible Bathing Experience
If you’re in a situation in which bathing has become a treacherous day-to-day task, then it’s time to invest in a new accessible way to bathe. At See-Thru Windows, we have several accessible bathing options, including our highly desirable walk-in tub installation. Walk-in tubs have quickly become the standard in accessible bathing and for good reason. They provide homeowners with the best of bathing and peace of mind. Their unique design allows you to keep the luxury of having a full bath and remove the threat of tripping over a high-sided entrance. They are able to do this by utilizing a leak-proof door that swings open for easy entry and exit. Additionally, they feature a built-in chair-height seat and safety grab bars to create a safer and more comfortable bathing experience.
Keep Your Bathing Experience Safe
- Low Threshold Entrance: By implementing a low-threshold entrance, our walk-in tubs eliminate the threat of injury from tripping over a high-sided tub wall. Furthermore, the threshold is mere inches from the floor, which makes entering and exiting the tub as simple as walking.
- Built-in Chair-Height Seat: The chair-height seat provides users with a comfortable seating area that doesn’t require extensive movement to enjoy a fully relaxed sitting position.
- Easy to Reach Controls: The easy to reach controls make it easy for you to fill and drain your walk-in tub without requiring you to disrupt your bathing experience.
- Safety Grab Bars: Our walk-in tubs are optionally equipped with safety grab bars to provide you with greater peace of mind when it comes to getting in and out of the tub.
- Leak-Proof Side Door: The leak-proof side door keeps water from finding its way out of the tub while you’re bathing. This removes the possibility of slipping and falling on any loose water when exiting your walk-in tub.
Have Peace of Mind in Your Bathroom
Walk-in tubs are designed to provide peace of mind to homeowners when it comes to bathing. This is especially applicable to those with mobility issues. Once you have a walk-in tub installed, you no longer have to fear suffering a tragic fall when trying to enter or exit your tub. Another fantastic feature of our walk-in tubs is that they are very low-maintenance and resistant to mold and mildew. This means there’s no need for any laborious hard scrubbing or dangerous chemicals. If you’re tired of fearing your bathroom, then contact us today and request a free consultation about our accessible bathing options.